Little People, Big Dreams - Alan Turing
Suitable for ages 5 - 10 Years+
In the Little People, Big Dreams series, discover the lives of outstanding people from designers and artists to scientists.
Discover the life of Alan Turing, the genius code cracker and father of theoretical computer science and artificial intelligence. Alan grew up in England, where his best friends were numbers and a little boy called Christopher. When his young friend died, Alan retreated to the world of numbers where he discovered how to crack the code of the Nazi Enigma machine.
This moving book features stylish and quirky illustrations and extra facts at the back, including a biographical timeline with historical photos and a detailed profile of the brilliant mathematician's life.
- Author: Vegara, Maria Isabel Sanchez & Lindsay, Ashling
- Publisher: Aurum Press Imprints
- Format: Hardback
- Publication Date: 07/04/2020
- Illustrated: Colour illustrations
- Pages: 32
- Dimensions: 240x195mm
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh