Little People, Big Dreams - Martin Luther King Jr
Suitable for ages 5 - 10 Years+
In the Little People, Big Dreams series, discover the lives of outstanding people from designers and artists to scientists.
Little Martin grew up in a family of preachers. One day, a friend invited him to play at his house. Martin was shocked when his mother wouldn’t let him in because he was black.
That day he realised there was something terribly unfair going on. Martin believed that no one should remain silent and accept something if it's wrong. And he promised himself that - when he grew up - he’d fight injustice with the most powerful weapon of all: words.
With stylish and quirky illustrations and extra facts at the back.
- Author: Vegara, Maria Isabel Sanchez & Degnan, Mai Ly
- Publisher: Aurum Press Imprints
- Format: Hardback
- Publication Date: 04/02/2020
- Illustrated: Full colour illustrations
- Pages: 32
- Dimensions: 240x195mm
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh