At The Forgotten Toy Shop we pride ourselves in offering outstanding customer service and we hope that you are delighted with your order. We understand that sometimes there is a need to return an item and we are more than happy for you to do this. Please read the below information on how our returns process works.
- You must notify us of the intent to return your item(s) within 30days of receiving your order. Please email us at email@example.com or telephone us on 07540 789238.
- All items must be returned unused, in their original packaging and in a re-saleable condition. Any items that do not meet our policy may not be accepted.
- The original purchase price for the item(s) plus any standard delivery cost will be refunded. The cost to return the item(s) will be at your own expense and we will not refund this.
- Refunds do not apply to sale items
- All refunds will be made to the original payment card/method used at the time of purchase.
- Once the item(s) have been returned to us and been inspected the refund will be processed. Refunds may take up to 7 days, but please allow longer during busy times.
- If you are returning an item worth more than £50, we recommend you send it using a trackable service.
Damaged or Faulty Items
We take great care in ensuring that your item(s) are carefully inspected and wrapped to ensure that your order is delivered to you in perfect condition. However in the unlikely event that this is not the case and you find your item(s) have arrived damaged or faulty, please get in touch with us straight away and we will happily arrange either a replacement for you where possible or offer a full refund.
We will ask that you send us photo evidence of the damaged/faulty item(s). We will not require you to send back the item(s) unless our supplier has requested for it, if this being the case will refund you the delivery cost back to us.